Apply to join National Childcare Funding Programmes
The application process for the DCYA Childcare Funding Programmes for New Applicants 2016 is now open
Note # 1: This process is only for NEW Service Providers wishing to participate in the DCYA Childcare Funding Programmes or existing providers opening a new service.
Note # 2: For existing DCYA service providers the details of the Re-Application process have yet to be announced. Please check the PIP System for updates.
The following forms must be signed by the legal owner or the person authorised to act on behalf of the organisation and returned by Monday 13th June 2016 in person to this office with photographic identification:
- Childcare Programmes – New applications 2016 Form
- Confirmation of Beneficiary Bank Account Details Form
- Childcare Programmes Checklist for New Applications 2016
National Childcare Funding Programmes
The following are the national programmes that a service can apply for. Terms and conditions apply:
- EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION (ECCE)
- COMMUNITY CHILDCARE SUBVENTION PROGRAMME (CCS & CCSP)
- TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT (TEC) which includes:
- Childcare Education & Training Support (CETS)
- Afterschool Childcare (ASCC)
- Community Employment Childcare (CEC)re (CEC)
The following process will then take place:
- Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Childcare Committee (DLRCCC), on receiving the application will verify with the person all details are correct and on receipt of all supporting documentation for this application will then forward the application to the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA) for approval
- Once approved, the DCYA will issue instruction to Pobal to set the new service up on the Programmes Implementation Platform (PIP – this is the online portal used to support the administration of the funding programmes) and a user name and password will be issued to the service.
- Once new applicants receive the username and password they will then nominate themselves on PIP as the PRIMARY AUTHORISED USER for the service
- New applicants can then manage the programme contracts online. The contract text for each programme will be on PIP, and new applicants will be required to certify they have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the programme and then ‘activate’ the contract for the service.
For further information on the terms and conditions of DCYA childcare funding Programmes please see the general information on the National Childcare Funding Programmes