Narnia Nursery is looking to expand its management team with the addition of a full-time Assistant Manager position as soon as possible.
The role will involve reporting to the Management team and undertaking the following duties over two sites:
- Meet and greet parents and children
- Observing in classrooms and supporting all team members
- Developing a knowledge of and daily operational requirements of the HighScope COR system
- Acting as a liaison between the floor and management team on any issue arising – operational, personal etc.
- Acting as a liaison between families and management on all aspects of the education and care relating to children
- Awareness of the educational policies of Narnia and willingness to develop knowledge and implement and support children and team members
- Developing a knowledge of and keeping apace with all government schemes
- Key holding responsibilities
- Managing weekly and daily rota’s and shifts
- Responsibilities for maintaining various budgets, such as art materials, weekly shopping etc
- Minimum fetac level 6 qualification
- Garda vetted and willing to be re-vetted
- Full clean driving license
- Computer skills to include knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility willingness and ability to take on any role
- Ability to work as part of a team and under self-direction
- A love and understanding for providing the highest quality of service for the children and families in our care.
Please send your C.V’s to email@example.com