Childminding Advisory Service
The role of the Childminding Advisory Service is to provide a free, professional support system to assist childminders and those interested in setting up a childminding service in their home. This is done through the provision of a range of relevant information and advice. Areas that this covers include:
- Training – to facilitate the opportunity to avail of training and information sessions on childcare and provide information on courses available.
- To provide information to childminders around areas such as funding, business support etc.
- To offer advice and support through home visits
- Support and information on developing policies and procedures for the childminding service
- Support through the Voluntary Notification System
- Point of contact between childminders and parents seeking childcare
Please contact Tracey Nelson, Development Officer, for further information at (01) 2896600.