Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Childcare Committee is one of 30 County and City Childcare Committees in Ireland funded by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs. Our key task is to develop and implement a co-ordinated strategy for the provision of early childhood care and education services in the county. We administer the national childcare funding programmes in the county on behalf of the DCYA.
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Childcare Committee would like to invite applications for the position of Information / Communications Officer.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A recognised qualification preferably in early childhood care and education
- Work experience in Early Years’ care and education
- Experience and skills in the gathering, sharing and dissemination of information through the company website, social media and e-zines as appropriate
Essential requirements are:
- Understanding and Knowledge of the DCYA Childcare Funding Programmes
- Excellent communication, IT and website development skills
Salary Scale Grade 4 – €26,756 – €43,889 (ls2) (pro-rata up to December 31st 2017) and subject to continuous funding in 2018.
Applications by CV marked ‘Information/Communications Officer’ to: Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Childcare Committee, Unit 16, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, County Dublin.
Please note applications will be accepted by post only.
The Closing Date for receipt of applications will be Friday September 29th 2017.
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Job Specification available here
A panel may be established should future vacancies arise.