Playdays Playgroup and Montessori is a preschool for children aged two and above. We aim to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children to learn through play.
We are looking to expand our team and require a qualified Early Years Practitioner available for an immediate start to work two mornings per week.
Playdays is registered and approved by TULSA and a member of Early Childhood Ireland.
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Childcare or equivalent essential.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- First Aid
- Manual Handling & Child Protection is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a childcare setting is an advantage.
- Overall responsibility for the care and supervision of the children.
- Assist in carrying out the day to day running of the school.
- Assist in overseeing the implementation of programs and activities in line with Siolta Standards and the Aistear Curriculum, and in response to the children’s needs.
- Identifying and meeting the individual needs of the children.
- Adhere to ethos, policies, procedures and operational practices at all times.
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
Successful applicants must supply two character references and be in a position to obtain Garda vetting.
Part-time hours: 6 per week
posted 6 Nov 2020
Qualified and experienced person required to work with toddlers from level 5 up to level 8
Wages will depend on qualifications and experience.
ages ranging from 22 months to 2.8 years. & children in the group max with 2 staff members
Hours 8 to 2.30 all year round.
We use the Highscope method with the children so its a child led approach following their interests and lead in play. To enjoy playing with children is very important and finding lots of fun sensory experiences and Arts and crafts would be important.
Please contact Jean for more information to set up an interview.
at 012841474 or email . email@example.com
there is information and a email link and google maps on our website
If you would like to advertise job vacancies in your service, you can contact us on 012896600 or @ firstname.lastname@example.org.